MNSSHP Costume Information
While not required, many guests, both children and adults, choose to wear costumes to MNSSHP.
Here is an updated the party costume guidelines.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
For Guests Ages 13 and Under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests Ages 14 and Older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground (e.g. full-length Princess dresses).
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus.
- Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- May not wear masks of any kind.